I Survived The Joplin Tornado 2011,


 

I Survived The Joplin Tornado 2011, a real major invent tells about a boy that lost everything in a  tornado. The main character Dex lives in a small town named Joplin. He wanted to go with a stormchaser to look at a tornado. However, his parents didn't want him to go because it was dangerous. Then they got over it and let Dex go. They found one of the biggest storms recorded in history that was heading straight for Jopiln. Read to find if they can warn the town in time. 


I like this book because I like history. I really liked how it painted a picture in your head. One reason is because I almost thought it was happening around me. Also it was short but I learned a lot about tornadoes. You should read this book because it natural disasters this is a great book for you.


Comments

Popular Posts