I survived the Hindenburg disaster 1937



 I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster 1937, tells about a family that got to travel on the Hindenburg. The main character is a boy named Hugo. Hugo wanted to help those that had a disease from  mosquitoes. However they lived in Africa, Africa did not have rights for his sister. So they got on the Hindenburg that was going to take them to New York where they met a median that was going to help his sister. Sadly the Hindenburg crashed while it was landing. Read this book to find out if they will all escape.


I like this book because I learn new things. One of the things I learned was about Hindenburg. The giant flying machine is as big as the Titanic. Also It is super flammable because it has 16 hydrogen gas bags along it hydrogen is very flammable. Also I learned the difference between a Hindenburg and a blip. Blips are mostly still and can travel far. The Hindenburg has metal poles for its body.


Comments

Popular Posts