Squirm

 



A long chapter, Sqirm, by Carl Hiaasen tells about a boy who did not who his dad was and is determined to find out. The main character is Billy who has a mom and a sister. All that he wanted was to see his dad. However they are on opposite sides of the country. He solved the problem by firging out where he lived and fling to his house. Then when he made it to the house only his wife was there. Read this book to out if Billy will find his dad.  


I like this because I learned a lot of things. One of the things I learned was how to take off a drone because in the book Billy's dad likes to fly drones.  I also learned it is super illegal to kill grizzlies a type of bear. I learned what the word poacher means, it means Someone who is hunting animals illegally. I really like the character in this book. Also by reading Carl Hiaasen's book, every book is about snakes every book like Hoot, Chomp, and Sqirm.


Comments

  1. Good job following the "IVF" format, but you do need to make convention errors before submitting your blog. Mr. H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts