Chomp

 


    Chomp, by Carl Hiaasen, tells about a family that
his really needs money.
The main character is Wahoo, a weird kid who lost his finger. Wahoo really wanted his dad to get better from his terrible concussion. However, his mom went to work in china. So dad did not listen and took a job in the Everglades. Then some trouble happened at their camp. Read this book to find out what happens in the Everglades.


This has been my favorite Carl Hiaasen book yet I have readed. To prove this is that the book was very funny. For example it said Derek Badger was in a pink bathrobe and pink flip flops. Also if like this book Squirm is another good book from the same author. I really like the theme of the character. At the end it got serious, and The book was so detailed I thought I was watching a movie. 


Comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoy Hiaasen. I do too! Please slow down and proofread before submitting Hunter. Otherwise, you have a good grasp of IVF! :) Mr. H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts